Returning items you bought from Mergosoft for exchange or refund
Before you return a product
If you are having problems with a product, consider other options before you return it.
- Find answers on Mergosoft support online.
- Post a question in Mergosoft Community.
- Contact support and talk to a real person about technical support, questions about your order, or help downloading and installing software.
If you bought a Mergosoft product from a source other than Mergosoft, you must contact that source to return the item.
Windows Store and Xbox Store
Digital goods, like apps and games, purchased in the Windows Store or Xbox Store are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund.
Mergosoft Store online
Many products and services purchased from Mergosoft Stores online may be eligible for return and exchange or refund. Get more info.
- If you’ve installed the software, uninstall it from each device.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > System > Apps & features .
- Choose the app, then select Uninstall.
- To arrange a return, please contact support.
- When your return is accepted, we’ll issue your refund.
Return a physical or non-downloadable product
- Go to Order history, select Request a refund.
- If you don’t see Request a refund, your item may not be eligible for a refund. Get more info.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to get a prepaid shipping label for the return.
- When we receive your item(s) and determine they are eligible for a return, we’ll either ship your replacement or issue your refund.
If you have questions or problems, please contact support.
Once we’ve approved your return, we'll issue the refund immediately. Refunds are applied to the original payment option.
It can take several days for your payment provider to process a refund. If it's taking longer than expected, contact your provider first. If you're still having trouble, contact support.
Find more info about returns and exchanges in our Terms of Sale.