Business Process Mapping
Process mapping is the first step of any automation strategy. It helps nontechnical people work across departments to see a process landscape.
Inefficient processes cost you time and money. Bottlenecks, complexities and a lack of understanding mask opportunities for process improvement. Process modeling helps you gain better visibility into business operations so you can create efficiencies at scale.
Guide your next steps by answering these questions about your existing processes.
- Which processes result in customer dissatisfaction?
- Which processes have obvious problems?
- Which processes are high cost or high volume?
- Which processes require significant manual intervention?
- Do employees make decisions manually, make inconsistent errors or apply the wrong policies?
- Is there an area of your business that you want to automate?